ESVD Newsletter N°2, August 2012
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
ESVD Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
In this second edition of the ESVD Newsletter we would like to keep you updated on the following:
- The great success of the 7th WCVD in Vancouver can be tasted at: http://www.wavd.org/ and http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/hvgeboj2/1/5708060
- ESVD Travel Fellowship Grant; we are very glad to announce the receivers of this year. Natalja Cipustanova (Latvia), Natalija Milcic Matic (Serbia), Otakar Novak (Czech Republic), Robert Popa (Rumania), Noemi Tarpataki (Hungary), Milos Urban (Czech Republic). Thank you again to all donators to make this grant possible. You can read more about their impressions in the next annual report.
- ESVD needs to change from an English Charity to a Luxemburgish society for many reasons. It will be voted during the 28th AGM in Barcelona on the 20th of October 2012. A vote by proxy will be organized for those who cannot attend, giving each of you the opportunity to express your choice.
- On 31 August you received from the ESVD Secretariat an e-mail, which contains a link and a personal username and password, with which it is possible to check and renew your ESVD Membership for 2013.
- It is still possible to register for the Equine Workshop, which will take place from 1-3 November in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. For more detailed information: http://www.esvd.org/education/current_courses
- A Conference in Veterinary Dermatology for Young Vets and Students will take place in Vienna (location University of Veterinary Medicine), on July 13th and 14th 2013. We are looking forward to meet many motivated young vets from all around Europe.
- The ESVD major grant was awarded to Laura Ordeix i Esteve and Laia Solano-Gallego, University of Barcelona. The ESVD practitioner grant went to Chrisa Simou, Athens.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact email@example.com
Best regards, On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Luc Beco