ESVD Newsletter N°3, September 2012
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
As you know, ESVD needs to change from an English Charity to a Luxemburgish society for many reasons. http://www.esvd.org/resources/js/tinymce/plugins/imagemanager/files/Downloads_workshops/Esvd_letter_of_explanation.pdf
It will be voted during the 28th AGM in Barcelona on the 20th of October 2012. http://www.esvd.org/nieuws/lezen/i21/esvd_extraordinary_agm_2012
Please use your proxy vote if you are not able to attend the AGM. http://www.esvd.org/resources/js/tinymce/plugins/imagemanager/files/Downloads_workshops/Proxy_Notice.pdf
- Please remember to check and renew your ESVD Membership for 2013.
- It is still possible to register for the Equine Workshop, which will take place from 1-3 November in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. For more detailed information: http://www.esvd.org/education/current_courses
- A Conference in Veterinary Dermatology for Young Vets and Students will take place in Vienna (location University of Veterinary Medicine), on July 13th and 14th 2013. We are looking forward to meet many motivated young vets from all around Europe.
- The Veterinary Dermatology WCVD7 abstract supplement published in July was only available in hard copy for the delegates. You can find it online at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/vde.2012.23.issue-s1/issuetoc
- The BVDSG (Briths Veterinary Dermatology Study Group) are holding their autumn meeting on November 10th/11th at the Radison RAS Hotel at Manchester Airport. We have managed to attract internationally renowned speakers including Craig Griffin, Ross Bond, Danielle Gunn Moore, Anita Patel, Clare Rusbridge and Sarah Heath. For more information and to register, please go to our website: http://www.bvdsg.org.uk/ On behalf of the BVDSG committee, Ariane Neuber
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards, On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Luc Beco