ESVD NEWSLETTER No 11 JUNE 2013
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
- Deadline for early registration for the ESVD-ECVD Congress is July 1st , you can register here >>
The congress will take place in Valencia, Spain on 19-21 September 2013.
Please be aware that a pre-congress day is organized by our long term partners, click here >> for information and registration.
- Travel fellowship grant application is still open and is extended to candidates from countries outside Europe. Deadline: July 15th 2013. Register here >>
- Some of you may have encountered difficulties to find the login to the free library. Please find login information in the appendix.
- The Slovene Dermatology Study Group invites you to their annual meeting at the end of June 2013 in Bled, Slovenia, read here more >>
- Register here >> for the ESVD Young Vets Veterinary Dermatology Conference, 13-14 July 2013, at the University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna.
- Registrer now here >> for the Communication skills for Veterinary Dermatologists Workshop, 17-19 October 2013, Ammersee (near Munich), Germany.
- The 6th ESVD Workshop on Dermatopathology was held on 15-18 May 2013 in Palazzo Trecchi in Cremona, read here the report >>
- If you are attending meetings in the near future, please promote the ESVD/ECVD congress during your lectures. Promotion material to be included into your presentations can be ordered at email@example.com
- The International Society of Veterinary Dermatopathology (ISVD) is holding a dermpath meeting on 7th September 2013 in central London at the Institute of Education, click here >> for more information.
- Dr. Chiara Noli firstname.lastname@example.org would like her 12-year old daughter to spend 2 weeks in July or August in the UK with a family that has a child of about the same age. Of course she will be very happy to host this British child at her place for two weeks.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact email@example.com
Best regards, On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Luc Beco