ESVD Newsletter No 12 July 2013
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
- The early bird for the annual ESVD-ECVD congress is extended to 15th of July 2013
- Click here >> to register now for the Communication skills for Veterinary Dermatologists Workshop, 17-19 October 2013, Ammersee (near Munich), Germany.
The congress will take place in Valencia, Spain on 19-21 September 2013. Please be aware that a pre-congress day is organized by our long term partners, click here >> for registration.
- Travel fellowship grant application is still open and is extended to candidates from countries outside Europe. Deadline: July 15th 2013. Click here >> for application.
- Please note: Structure and Function workshop in Spa in June 2014. Extra info in the next Newsletter.
- Some of you may have encountered difficulties to find the login to the free library. Please ask our secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org for the info sheet.
- If you are attending meetings in the near future, please promote the ESVD/ECVD congress during your lectures. Promotion material to be included into your presentations can be ordered at email@example.com
- The International Society of Veterinary Dermatopathology (ISVD) is holding a dermpath meeting on 7th September 2013 in central London at the Institute of Education. Click here >> for more information.
- The Prof. Claude Favrot from Veterinary Faculty in Zurich invites you to register for the Veterinary Allergology Seminar, which will be held on 21. and 22 of November 2013 in Zurich, Switzerland. Lecturs will be held in German and in English language. Read here more >>.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards, On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Luc Beco