ESVD Newsletter No 13 August 2013
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
- Register here for the Communication skills for Veterinary Dermatologists Workshop, 17-19 October 2013, Ammersee (near Munich), Germany.
- The ESVD has changed to a Luxemburgish ASBL and SARL. The next AGM will be held during the Annual Congress in Valencia, on Friday 20 September from 13.30 - 15.00 hrs. (during lunch) in Auditorio 1.
- The ESVD major grant has been awarded to Dr. Jon Golding, the training grant to Dr. Dominique Wiener and the practitioner grant to Dr. Giordana Zanna. The ESVD travel grants went to: Manigot G, Blanco A (Argentina), Clare Santos F (Brasil), Mayer I (Croatia), Rodriguez Beltran L (Colombia), Umesh K (India), Iis Sulistiyani (Indonesia), Trápala Arias P, Nolasco L (Mexico), Chavez F (Peru), Milosavljevic D (Serbia), Matuskova I (Slovakia), Hercog-Gerbec N (Slovenia), Viugina O (Russia), Hsiao YH (Taiwan).
- For applications for the Ulli Runge Harms Award, please click here.
- Registration here for the ESVD-ECVD Congress. The congress will take place in Valencia, Spain on 19-21 September 2013. Please be aware that a pre-congress day is organized by our long term partners, click here for more informations
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards, On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Luc Beco