ESVD Newsletter No 15 October 2013
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
- Please find here this year travel grant winners and their impression from the congress in Valencia.
- The congress in Valencia had 668 participants (and 14 accompanying persons). The delegates came from 50 different countries, 129 of them from Spain. Congress pictures will be online soon (www.esvd-ecvdcongress.com).
- This is the link to the new ESVD constitution. Dr. Sue Paterson is the new ESVD President. The new ESVD address is:
European Society of Veterinary Dermatology S.à.r.l.
34A, Boulevard Grande-Duchesse Charlotte
- Please note: From skin structure to animal skin disease workshop in Spa from 2-5th June 2014, Radisson Blue Palace Hotel (see here).
- The 27th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Salzburg, Austria from 11-13th September 2014.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards, On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson