ESVD Newsletter No 17 December 2013
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
- Please do not forget to renew your ESVD membership, see here >>
- Please note: From skin structure to animal skin disease workshop in Spa from 2-5th June 2014, Radisson Blue Palace Hotel (see here).
- The 27th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Salzburg, Austria from 11-13th September 2014. The congress websitehas been updated, see here >>. The registration module will be activated on 3 February 2014.
- On October 18th 2013, the Slovak Veterinary Dermatology Group under SAVLMZ (local WSAVA) was established. Founding members are Dr. Lucia Panakova and Dr. Marcel Kovalik (Slovakia). First Veterinary Dermatology Conference was organized in Nitra, Slovakia with 56 participants. In the future, yearly veterinary dermatology conferences are planned to be organized.
- The German Dermatology Study Group (DGVD) organizes their annual meeting from 23-25 May 2014 in Hamburg, Germany. For more information click here >>
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!
Best regards, On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson