ESVD Newsletter No 18 January 2014
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
The ESVD Board and PCO wishes you a fantastic 2014!
- EVSD 2011 Grant receivers Georg Lehner, Anette Loeffler, Ross Bond, David Lloyd and Monika Linek published their results in Vet Microbiology see here>> Congratulations!
- Please note: From skin structure to animal skin disease workshop in Spa from 2-5th June 2014, Radisson Blue Palace Hotel (see here).
- The 27th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Salzburg, Austria from 11-13th September 2014. The congress website www.esvd-ecvdcongress.com has been updated. The registration module+ abstract submission will be activated on 3 February 2014.
- The Clinical Pathology Workshop is organized by Prof. Patrick Bourdeau and Dr. Vincent Bruet at the Veterinary School of Nantes (France) from 13 to 15 November 2014, is mainly practical (wet labs), focusing on microscopic diagnostic methods in Parasitology (acari, insects, helminths and protozoa), Mycology (dermatophytes, yeasts, molds both in lesions and culture), Skin Cytology (both non neoplastic and neoplastic) and Molecular techniques in Veterinary Dermatology. Click here for more information>>
- On October 18th 2013, the Slovak Veterinary Dermatology Group under SAVLMZ (local WSAVA) was established. Founding members are Dr. Lucia Panakova and Dr. Marcel Kovalik (Slovakia). First Veterinary Dermatology Conference was organized in Nitra, Slovakia with 56 participants. In the future, yearly veterinary dermatology conferences are planned to be organized.
- The German Dermatology Study Group (DGVD) organizes their annual meeting from 23-25 May 2014 in Hamburg, Germany. For more information click here >>
- The BVDSG (British Dermatology Study Group) invites you to their annual spring meeting in Birmingham on 2nd April 2014. For more info click here>>
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards, On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson