ESVD Newsletter No 20, March 2014
ESVD Newsletter N°20, March 2014
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
Our dear friend and esteemed colleague Dr. Peter Ihrke passed away on February 20th 2014. Peter touched the lives of so many people and he will be deeply missed. There is no service planned. In lieu of flowers if you wish, donations can be made to "Send a Girl to School" through Heifer International. Click here >>
- All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings will not be mentioned separately anymore in the Newsletter but will be available in the webcorner >>. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The travel grant 2014 for the upcoming ESVD-ECVD congress is now open until June 1st 2014. More information is available at >> We are searching for sponsors.
- From skin structure to mechanism of animal skin disease workshop in Spa from 2-5th June 2014, Radisson Blue Palace Hotel organized by Luc Beco and PCO. Speakers are Dr. Keith Linder, Dr. Thierry Olivry and Dr. Monika Welle. For the flyer, programme and registration click here >>
- The 27th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Salzburg, Austria from 11-13th September 2014. Registration and abstract submission are now open >>. The submission deadline is 23.59 CET on Tuesday 1st April 2014.
- The Clinical Pathology Workshop is organized by Prof. Patrick Bourdeau and Dr. Vincent Bruet at the Veterinary School of Nantes (France) from 13 to 15 November 2014. Registration will open soon.
- Opening of Bid Process for the 2020 World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology can be read by clicking on the icons:
WCVD guideliness -
WCVD invitation -
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact email@example.com
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson