ESVD Newsletter No 22, Mai 2014
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
- From skin structure to mechanism of animal skin disease workshop in Spa from 2-5th June 2014, Radisson Blue Palace Hotel organized by Luc Beco and PCO. Speakers are Dr. Keith Linder, Dr. Thierry Olivry and Dr. Monika Welle. Registration is still possible! Please visit the following site >>
- The 27th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Salzburg, Austria from 11-13th September 2014. The early bird registration fees for the are available until July 1st 2014. Registration at >>
- Two journals have been added to the ESVD online library: “Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery” and “Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation”.
- The Clinical Pathology Workshop is organized by Prof. Patrick Bourdeau and Dr. Vincent Bruet at the Veterinary School of Nantes (France) from 13 to 15 November 2014, you can register here >>
- For the Ulli Runge Harms Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check here >>
- Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page. There is a new position for a board pathologist in France!
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson