ESVD Newsletter N°23, June 2014
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
The Flemish Veterinary Dermatology Study Group of Dr. Jan Declercq has lost a friend and estimeed colleague. Dr. Ria Lippens was a warm person, a beloved wife and mother and a dedicated dermatologist. She will be deeply missed.
- The first ESVD webinar will be held on Monday July 28th 2014 at 12 am Central Europe time. Dr. Peter Hill will speak about the recent advances in the management of atopic dermatitis. The event is live, giving the opportunity to ask questions to our speaker. Only 100 places are available, reserve your webinar seat at >>
- The 27th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Salzburg, Austria from 11-13th September 2014. The early bird registration fees are available until July 1st 2014 please click here >>
- From skin structure to mechanism of animal skin disease workshop in Spa (Belgium) pictures are available at >>
- The Clinical Pathology Workshop (mycology, parasitology, cytology with microscope sessions) is organized by Prof. Patrick Bourdeau and Dr. Vincent Bruet at the Veterinary School of Nantes (France) from 13 to 15 November 2014. Registration at >>
- All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available at >>. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at email@example.com
- For the Ulli Runge Harms Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check >>. Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page. There is a new position for a board pathologist in France!
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson