ESVD Newsletter N°25, August 2014
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
- The 27th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Salzburg, Austria from 11-13th September 2014. Registration at >>. The AGM will take place on Friday 12 September 2014, from 13:30 – 15:00 hrs in the Mozart Hall (Ground floor).
- The recorded version of the first (very successful) ESVD webinar with Dr. Peter Hill is now available at >>. Please send suggestions for future webinars to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Clinical Pathology Workshop (mycology, parasitology, cytology with microscope sessions) is organized by Prof. Patrick Bourdeau and Dr. Vincent Bruet at the Veterinary School of Nantes (France) from 13-15th November 2014. Registration at >>
- An overview of the Slovak National Vet Derm Society second meeting written by Dr. Panakova and a summary of the activities of the Hellenic Society of Veterinary Dermatology (HSVD) presented by Prof. Dr. Koutinas can be read here >>.
- All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available at >>. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at email@example.com
- For the Ulli Runge Harms Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check >>. Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson