Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
• The 28th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Krakow, Poland from 24-26th September 2015:
Abstract submission information >> (Submission deadline is 23.59 CET on 1st April 2015)
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, the deadline is 24th of July 2015. More information here >>
• The ESVD Dermatopathology Workshop (Speakers Verena Affolter, Elizabeth Mauldin, and Paola Roccabianca) will be held from June 16th- 19th 2015 in the Palazzo Trecchi, Cremona, Italy.
All workshop information >>
Thanks to ECVD: €500 registration fee for residents. For further information: Erika Taravella at email@example.com Extended registration date: March 31th 2015.
• The ESVD Immunology Workshop will take place on November 25th-27th 2015 at the National Railway Museum, York, UK. (Local Organiser: Susan Paterson).
• Visit our new webinar page >> and updated web library
• ESVD travel grant: Please become a sponsor or help us to promote this grant! More info >>
• SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe. More info >>
• All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available here >>. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Abstract Submission Process for the 8th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology, in Bordeaux, France is now available here >> Abstract submission deadlines:
July 1st, 2015: Supporting Original Studies
October 1st, 2015: Free Communications and Posters
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, Hugo Schindelka Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check here >> . Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact email@example.com
On behalf of the ESVD Board, Dr. Sue Paterson ESVD President