Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
• The 28th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Krakow, Poland from 24-26th September 2015. Registration at >>
• We are seeking for two new colleagues on Board. Please send your CV + application letter to Dr. Sue Paterson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The ESVD webinar on “Thinking and learning styles and how they impact on clinical reasoning and team work” by Dr. Jill Maddison is available in the login area.
• Filmed lectures of the ESVD-ECVD congress in Salzburg, 2014 are now available in the video login area >>
• Sydney, Australia has been awarded the 9th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology to be held 31 March – 4 April, 2020 Read more on the WAVD Website >>.
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, the deadline is 24th of July 2015. See here for details >>
• The ESVD Immunology Workshop will take place on November 25th-27th 2015 at the National Railway Museum, York, UK. (Local Organiser: Susan Paterson).
• Planned ESVD workshops:
1) September 1st-3rd 2016: Infectious diseases with focus on MRSA/P, lab reading, antibiotic choice in Hamburg (D) with Dr. Monika Linek and Dr. Anette Loeffler.
2) Spring 2017: Oncology in Zürich (CH) with Dr. Ana Rostaher.
• SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe >>.
• All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available at >>. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at email@example.com
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, Hugo Schindelka Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check >>. Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson ESVD President