ESVD Newsletter N°45, August 2016
Dear ESVD Members,
- The ESVD-ECVD congress 2017 will take place in the Swiss Tech Convention Center in Lausanne from September 7- 9th 2017. Please have a look on the promotional video on our website esvd.org
- ESVD-ECVD will introduce a three tiered lecture programme:
- Basic level for those who want a refresher on a particular topic.
- Intermediate level for those practitioners with a good grounding in dermatology who want advanced knowledge of a subject.
- Advanced level dealing with more specialist subjects.
More details on www.esvd-ecvdcongress.com
- The ESVD organizes the Uli Runge Harms Award sponsored by Virbac under the supervision of Dr. David Lloyd. More info can be found at Ulli Runge Harm Award
- ESVD launches the Eastern European Initiative in close collaboration with the Global vet derm group. This will be to provide speakers to newly formed or poorly supported veterinary dermatology groups principally in Eastern Europe. Interested colleagues can mail Dr. Sue Paterson (email@example.com) with details as to when you may be free and possible subjects you would be happy to lecture on.
- The ESVD practical Laser workshop on November 10-11th 2016 with Dr. Mona Boord, Dr. John Godbold, Dr. Ursula Mayer, Dr. Claudia Nett (LOC: Dr. Ursula Mayer) is completely full. A waiting list has been organized.
- Our journal, Veterinary Dermatology, is now available electronically through an app which can be downloaded for free in the Apple App store. Important: the login for the App is the library user name and password.
- The editors of Veterinary Dermatology are looking for a new co-editor. If you are interested please contact Aiden Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- WAVD announces a press release regarding the Clinical Consensus Guidelines, a summary of which was presented at WCVD8, at www.wavd.org
- Sydney, Australia has been awarded the 9th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology to be held from 22-24th (Thursday-Saturday) October 2020.
- SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe: SEVC.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact email@example.com
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson