ESVD Newsletter N°53, May 2017
- SAVE THE DATES for the 29th ANNUAL CONGRESS OF THE ESVD-ECVD | 7-9 SEPTEMBER 2017 | LAUSANNE, SWITZERLAND
The annual congress will take place in the SwissTech Convention Center. With its unique architecture and its innovative technologies, the convention center will immerse you in a stimulating environment, at the very heart of innovation in Europe. We have no doubt that you will have an unforgettable experience! Please have a look on this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhSsi8WExK4
In addition to the Welcome reception and the Swiss Night in Grandvaux, participants and accompanying persons can join for a CGN cruise on lake Geneva, a guided walking tour of the city of Lausanne, and a wine tasting experience in the Lavaux.
- The ESVD AGM will take place during the ESVD-ECVD congress in Lausanne (CH) on Friday September 8th 2017 from 1pm to 2.15pm.
- The ESVD Otitis workshop 2017 will take place in Vienna, Austria from June 1st – 3rd 2017 with Dr. Sue Paterson, Dr. Rod Rosychuck, Prof. Gilles Dupre, Prof. Swoboda (human ear, throat and nose specialist) and Dr. Sibylle Kneissl (radiologist). Please register here. Registration will be closed one week prior to the event.
- ESVD is looking for one new ESVD Board member to help launching the Eastern European Initiative. Interested colleagues can mail Dr. Sue Paterson (email@example.com) before the end of July 2017.
- The ESVD major research grant 2013 awarded to Dr. Jon Golding resulted in an article in Veterinary and Comparative Oncology DOI 10.1111/vco.12299: “Glycolysis inhibition improves photodynamic therapy response rates for equine sarcoids.”
- Please save the date for the ESVD Therapeutic workshop in Davos March 20-23rd 2018.
- SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson