The third interactive case day arranged by the ESVD in a Eastern European country will be held in Riga in January 2017
Veterinary Dermatology day provided by ESVD 2017:
Interactive case discussions for practitioners
How do I diagnose and treat cases with...
• Inflammatory and non-inflammatory alopecia
• Pruritus in dogs and cats
• Ear problems
• Papules, pustules and crusts
• Seborrhoea / keratinization disorders
• Nasal planum dermatitis and pododermatitis
Interactive and practical lectures will be providedby European Specialists in Veterinary Dermatology- the ESVD board members and their partners.
Date: Saturday 21 January 2017
Location: Islande hotel Riga
Speakers: Claudia Nett-Mettler, Katarina Varjonen, Lucia Panakova, Sveta Below, Laura Udraite, Sue Paterson
LOC: Jevgenija Kondratjeva and Viktorija Lokianskiene
Workshop language: English