ESVD provides its members with free webinars with two to three arranged each year. These webinars have 100 live seats where attending members can ask questions of the speakers immediately after the presentation. Speakers are choosen based on their expertise in the presented subject. Levels of presentation go from basic to specialist. Webinars will be based on practical subjects or more advanced research topics.
"Cytology of Inflammatory skin diseases of dogs and cats: A Problem oriented approach starting from clinical presentation"
27th of April
"Update on genetics for veterinary dermatologists". Tosso Leeb
20th of October, 8 pm Central European time .
- Atopic Dermatitis, Dr. Peter Hill
- Parasitism and skin diseases in the horse, Dr. Andy Durham
- Thinking styles - strategies for effective learning and clinical reasoning, Dr. Jill Maddison
- Dermatology of guinea pigs and rabbits, Dr Molly Varga
- Update on Leishmaniosis, Dr Manolis Saridomichelakis
- Large animal dermatology I, Dr Stephen White
- Large Animal Dermatology II, Dr Stephen White
- Canine Leishmaniosis part 2, Dr Manolis Saridomichelakis
- Preparing a publication on a veterinary topic, Dr Aiden Foster, Wiley
- Pattern Analysis I, Histopathology, Monica Welle
- Pattern Analysis II, Histopathology, Monica Welle
- Statistics, Ralph Mueller
- Local and systemic anti-fungal therapy for dermatophytosis in dogs and cats, Dr Kim Coyner
- MRSA / MRSP: Insights from the microbiology lab and molecular testing that can help patient management, Dr. Anette Loeffler
- Dog and cat skin neoplasms: cytology and clinical presentation........ an essential combination for a correct diagnosis, Francesco Albanese