ESVD Newsletter N°4, November 2012
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
- The extraordinary 28th AGM took place in Barcelona on the 20th of October 2012. The votes of our members were all in favor, except one, of the all four resolutions. 2 votes were invalid. We are progressing in the transfer from a UK charity to an ASBL in Luxemburg and will keep you informed.
- Please remember to check and renew your ESVD Membership for 2013. https://esvd.org/membership
- The Equine Workshop took place from 1-3 November in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. Please find a report here --> https://esvd.org/education/course_reports
- A Conference in Veterinary Dermatology for Young Vets and Students will take place in Vienna (location University of Veterinary Medicine), on July 13th and 14th 2013. We are looking forward to meet many motivated young vets from all around Europe.
- The Veterinary Dermatology WCVD7 abstract supplement published in July was only available in hard copy for the delegates. You can find it online at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/vde.2012.23.issue-s1/issuetoc
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards, On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Luc Beco