ESVD Newsletter N°9, April 2013
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
- PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW OPEN ACCESS LIBRARY AT www.esvd.org – LOGIN AREA FOR MEMBERS WITH OPEN ACCESS TO MORE THAN 20 TOP LEADING SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS
- Registration is open (register here >>) for the ESVD-ECVD Congress which will take place in Valencia, Spain from the 19th to the 21st of September 2013.
- Register here >> for the ESVD Young Vets Veterinary Dermatology Conference, which will take place on 13-14 July 2013, at the University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna.
- The International Society of Veterinary Dermatopathology (ISVD) is holding a dermpath meeting on 7th September 2012 in central London at the Institute of Education. The meeting is a joint meeting with BVSP and ESVP/ECVP but is open to non-members of these organisations. Please note that membership of ISVD is open to all veterinarians interested in dermatology and is not exclusively for pathologists. The details of the meeting, ISVD membership and previous meetings can be found at: http://www.isvd.org/
- Save the Date for the upcoming Communication skills for Veterinary Dermatologists Workshop, which will take place on 17-19 October 2013, at the Ammersee (near Munich), Germany.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards, On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Luc Beco