ESVD Newsletter N°26, Sept & Oct 2014
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
- The ESVD awarded Honorary Membership to Dr. Didier Carlotti, Dr. Pierre Fourrier, Dr. Peter Ihrke, Dr. Hans Koch, Dr. David Lloyd, Dr. Claudia Von Tscharner and Dr. Ton Willemse for their lifelong dedication to veterinary dermatology. Read here more >>
- The Clinical Pathology Workshop (mycology, parasitology, cytology with microscope sessions) is organized by Prof. Patrick Bourdeau and Dr. Vincent Bruet at the Veterinary School of Nantes (France) from 13 to 15 November 2014. Registration at>>
- The ESVD Major Grant was awarded to Dr. Claude Favrot, the Training grant to Dr. Katja Hiltenkamp and the Practitioner grant to Dr. Kay Fountain.
- The ESVD Travel Grant was awarded to >>. We thank the sponsor Servizi Dermatologici Veterinari, Italy.
- The VDE 25th anniversary took place during the ESVD-ECVD congress.
- The 28th ESVD-ECVD Congress will take place in Krakow, Poland from September 24th to 26th 2015. More informations >>
- SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe >>
- For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, Hugo Schindelka Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check >>
- Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact email@example.com
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson