Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
• ESVD organizes on March 28th 2015 especially for Polish vets a Veterinary Dermatology day: Interactive case discussions for practitioners at Warsaw University of Life Science >> (Local Organiser: Joanna Karaś-Tęcza and Lucia Panakova).
• The ESVD Dermatopathology Workshop will be held from June 16th- 19th 2015 in Palazzo Trecchi, Cremona, Italy >> with Verena Affolter, Elizabeth Mauldin, and Paola Roccabianca. Thank to ECVD: €500 registration fee for residents. For further information: Erika Taravella at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The 28th ESVD-ECVD Congress will take place in Krakow, Poland from September 24th-26th 2015. Read more here >>
• The ESVD Immunology Workshop will take place on November 25th-27th 2015 at the National Railway Museum, York, UK. (Local Organiser: Susan Paterson).
• The video from the 27th ESVD-ECVD congress in Salzburg is now available >>
• The report from the ESVD workshop in Nantes is now online >>
• The members login area is better accessible >>
• Please send suggestions for future webinars to email@example.com
• SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe
• All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available at the events calender >>. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at firstname.lastname@example.org. The french Derm study group (GEDAC) is organizing it’s next congress in March 2015 >>
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, Hugo Schindelka Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check >>. Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact email@example.com
On behalf of the ESVD Board, Dr. Sue Paterson ESVD President