Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
The ESVD Board and PCO would like to wish you:
• ESVD organizes on March 28th 2015 especially for Polish vets a Veterinary Dermatology day: Interactive case discussions for practitioners at Warsaw University of Life Science, read more here >> (Local Organiser: Joanna Karaś-Tęcza and Lucia Panakova).
• Please remember to check and renew your ESVD Membership for 2015 click here >>
• The ESVD Dermatopathology Workshop will be held from June 16th- 19th 2015 in the Palazzo Trecchi, Cremona, Italy >> with Verena Affolter, Elizabeth Mauldin, and Paola Roccabianca. Thank to ECVD: €500 registration fee for residents. For further information: Erika Taravella at email@example.com
• Registration and abstract submission for the 28th Annual Congress of the ESVD-ECVD which will take place from 24-26th September 2015 in Krakow, Poland will be online from the 2nd of February. The submission deadline is 23.59 CET on Wednesday 1st April 2015.
Check here for more informations >>
• The ESVD Immunology Workshop will take place on November 25th-27th 2015 at the National Railway Museum, York, UK. (Local Organiser: Susan Paterson). More information soon at >>
• The WAVD Hugo Schindeleka Award 2016 NOMINATIONS CLOSE SOON (28th February 2015). The award is very prestigious and is presented every four years at the World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology. Please read more here >>
• The members login area is better accessible (look on top the following page): >>
• SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe
• All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available at >>. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at firstname.lastname@example.org The french Derm study group (GEDAC) is organizing it’s next congress in March 2015.
• Abstract call for the Veterinary Dermatology World Congress in Bordeaux 2016 are:
July 1st, 2015 for the Supporting Original Studies and
October 1, 2015 for the Free Communications and Posters.
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check >> . Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact email@example.com
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson