Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
• The 28th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Krakow, Poland from 24-26th September 2015. Registration at >>
We already have 704 participants registered, coming from 46 different countries. Over 400 participants already signed up for the Dinner and Dance party which will take place at the Wieliczka Salt Mine. The ESVD AGM will take place on Friday 25 September 2015, from 13.30 – 15.00 hrs. in the Auditorium Hall of the ICE Krakow Congress Centre.
Do not forget to register for the Pre-Congress Symposium, organized by ICF and Merial. Participation is free of charge. For registration, please click here >>
• The ESVD webinar on “Thinking and learning styles and how they impact on clinical reasoning and team work” by Dr. Jill Maddison is available in the login area.
• Filmed lectures of the ESVD-ECVD congress in Salzburg, 2014 are now available in the login area >>
• Sydney, Australia has been awarded the 9th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology to be held in 22-24th (Thursday-Saturday) October 2020, read more here >>
• The ESVD Immunology Workshop will take place on November 25th-27th 2015 at the National Railway Museum, York, UK with Dr. Petra Bisikova, Dr. Michael Day and Dr. Tim Nuttall (Local Organiser: Susan Paterson). See here for details >>
• Planned ESVD workshop in spring 2017: Oncology in Zürich (CH) with Dr. Ana Rostaher.
• The ESVD Workshop Infectious diseases with focus on MRSA/P, lab reading, antibiotic choice in Hamburg (D) has been cancelled.
• Please read here >> the ESVD Cremona Workshop report by Dr. Ramon Almela.
• SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe >>
• All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available at >>. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: 2nd International Veterinary Mycology Course from 26-30th October 2015 at the Department of Veterinary Sciences at Turin University, Italy.
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, Hugo Schindelka Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check https://www.esvd.org/education. Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact email@example.com
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson ESVD President