Posted Jan 2024
Job offer for Veterinary Dermatology Specialist in Switzerland
We work as dermatology specialists (dermaVet) in the largest private veterinary clinic in the German-speaking part of Switzerland (Tierklinik Aarau West), where 13 specialties and 140 employees work together in a highly motivated team to provide the best veterinary medicine.
We are looking for:
- Veterinary dermatology specialist (ECVD/ACVD or board eligible) at 50 - 100% from summer 24 or later
- Good knowledge of German is an advantage
- a collegial and motivated team
- close cooperation with diplomates and specialists in internal medicine, surgery, diagnostic imaging, cardiology, ophthalmology, neurology, dentistry, anaesthesiology, infectiology, gynaecology, physiotherapy, small pets and the outpatient clinic
- modern infrastructure
- attractive environment in beautiful Switzerland (Canton Aargau, between Zurich and Bern)
If you are interested, please contact
Silvia Ruefenacht, Dipl. ECVD
Posted December 2023
Posted October 2023
Veterinary Dermatologist Advertisement
Veterinary Dermatologist Specialists is looking to expand their team by adding a motivated, friendly Veterinary Dermatologist (Board-Certified or equivalent) or residency trained clinician.
Established in 2020, Veterinary Dermatology Specialists provides veterinary dermatology services within a multi-disciplinary hospital in Perth, as well as providing referral dermatology services to the South-West regional centre in Western Australia.
The ideal candidate:
- Specialist certification as a veterinary dermatologist or residency trained (and eligible to sit board exams)
- A veterinary degree which is recognised and registrable in Western Australia
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to grow and learn professionally and personally
- Values commitment to provision of excellent client and patient care
- Desire to build and maintain the caseload and referral relationships
- Collaborative approach through open communication and team effort
What Veterinary Dermatology Specialists offers:
- A full-time position (4 days per week); we offer a schedule that promotes wellness and work-life balance
- Competitive compensation with sign on bonus
- Annual CE allowance and additional paid time-off allotted
- Payment of dues and licence fees
- Pet care benefits
- Work alongside two board-certified dermatologists and a highly trained team
- Work within a multi-disciplinary specialty hospital where there are radiologists, surgeons, anaesthetists, internists, cardiologist, oncologists, criticalists and their support staff
- An opportunity to deepen your knowledge by interacting closely with other specialists and expand your skills with in-hospital access to CT, MRI, CO2 laser and video-otoscopy
Perth is Australia’s 4th largest city and is known for its world-renowned beaches, long, hot summers and mild winters. Whether you enjoy the outdoors, or arts, culture, or entertainment- there is something here for everyone to enjoy.
If you are looking to join a people-oriented, forward-thinking team that thrives on providing high- quality care to patients and clients then you should apply by returning your application letter, CV and 3 references to email@example.com. View our website at www.vetdermspecialists.com.au.
Posted May 2023
Blå Stjärnan animal hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden